Monday 18 June 2007

Welcome!

Thanks to my sister who created this lovely weblog for me, I will be able to send -hopefully- interesting stories and even more beautiful pictures into this mad world called cyberspace.

Take your time while I am discovering 'my' world: read whenever you like, send messages whenever suits you: don't feel obliged. All comments and insights in whatever language are very much appreciated, as long as I can understand them...

I will introduce you to my favorite travelpartners soon(ish), I have to make sure first that I am unemployed and homeless in less than 2 weeks.

Piece of cake...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Maaike,

Jajaja, nu ben ik de eerste die een reactie achterlaat!

Tot snel!

Groetjes, Hilde

Maaike Jongerius said...

er is altijd een haantje de voorste!!

Tis vast een cinopper... ;-)