Monday 10 December 2007

Proper updating alert!

Behold: an update on the previous 6 weeks in New Zealand. Grab a chair, get a coffee, some biscuits and enjoy the reading. Unfortunately Eefje has troubles with her computer sending me some nice pictures, so I will only have a few now. Hopefully I will add some more in the next days or so.

If you want to go chronological, read it in this order:
First Winter,
Then Fall,
Spring,
Summer,
Travelling with Mark and Ellie,
Back to the ‘real’ world,

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not jealous...seriously I'm not. I'm just sad... a little ;) Nice experience little sister. As one should as a bigger brother, I really like your stories.

Maaike Jongerius said...

why sad? For not being here? Or you just really really miss me... ;-)

I'll talk to you on Saturday, freaking 32...Time for that mortgage, 2.1 kids and golden retriever...

thanks for liking the stories, I like writing them if I have the time...But I am very busy these days: travelling takes up all my time!!

Anonymous said...

You're stories are really a delight to read-thank you!!
Now, that mortgage,2.1 kids and a golden retriever-who's the poor lady??;-P

Anonymous said...

What do you mean poor?